Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

transfer talk

Go down 
+4
shippo
Boss
BELL
the general
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

transfer talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Thankyou Gary !!

Xmas at mine still stands, need a re match at tennis and sports quiz !!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:07 am

gary, surely you have a better picture than a leeds badge! lol
Back to top Go down
mattk

mattk

PostSubject: Transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 3:57 am

Ok i didn't want to get involved but you've made me! Firstly. Bobby you and your players have nothing left to prove to anyone, so please stop reacting to some of the desperate morons who don't even have the guts to identify themselves. Their sole aim is to try and get you rattled and, by replying to them you are giving them what they want. Do your talking on the pitch thats what you are all best at (it certainly isn't spelling Bobby, Mickey). As Mr Miyagi said "no good fight angry, anger help enemy". Secondly whats with everyone who's got something controversial to say doing it hiding behind 'guest' if you've got something to say be a man and put your name to it! Debate is good, cowardly anonymous attacks is just sad!

I'll start the ball rolling Bobby you're short, fall over to much at 5aside and was a big baby when you hurt your finger!
Mickey i'm amazed you can actually form words as you spent most of your school life waving at me from outside the classroom having been sent out again!
Jonny 32 my hairy one!
The entire 1st team get your a*#!s up the denes tonight and give us a game.
There i've said it come and get me......!
Back to top Go down
mickiwil

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:13 am

matt im guted you no i was alaways a very intelagint sckool student! i was waving at the person next to ya ha
Back to top Go down
barny

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:35 am

do you have anymore signings coming in before season starts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

transfer talk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3