Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

transfer talk

Go down 
+4
shippo
Boss
BELL
the general
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
afc

transfer talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:05 pm

no i didn't play for anyone i worked there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:11 pm

now we are getting somewhere, dj , luke , ross?
Back to top Go down
shippo

shippo

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Correct it is true i'm going to be a father so thanks for the congrats,i'll be making a start to the season and taking it from there,also looking forward to the legends getting the band back together on sundays, i can feel another county cup run coming on! Tbh though football is the last thing i'll worry about this season with becoming a father later on this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrenthamfc2008.proboards98.com
spectato

PostSubject: why?   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:09 am

why would green leave norton for an old hearts side? yeah hearts are the top team but for how much longer? norton will take the top titles of hearts within this season
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:38 pm

How are we old when only me, jonny and micki will be in our thirties this coming season, Richie Last, Hammo, Taylor, Kingy, Barry, Ash, Bergin and geoff all in their early twenties, Fish and Chompy in their late twenties. Thats why your a spectator ya donut!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
eagle4

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm

IF HEARTS CAN BRING IN THE PLAYERS I'VE HEARD OF,THEN THEY SHOULD BE LOOKING TO BE STRONGLY COMPETING FOR HONOURS AGAIN.THE PLAYERS I'VE HEARD SO FAR ARE CHOMPY(QUALITY MIDFIELDER WITH HIGHER LEAGUE EXPIERIENCE,BUT HE IS MAYBE GOING TRAINING WITH KIRKLEY!) KINGY(I'VE ONLY SEEN HIM PLAY ONCE BUT HE LOOKS A REAL TALENT ON THAT PERFORMANCE) DJ (ROCK HARD INDIVIDUAL,FIT AS HELL,AND TIDY PLAYER)AND BERGIN(TOWERING DEFENDER WHO LIKES TO GET INVOLVED IN PLAY...KEEP HIM ON A ROPE BOBBY!!!! lol! )
IF THE PLAYERS WHO ARE EXPECTED TO GO DON'T RE-SIGN THEN I DO THINK HEARTS MAY NEED ANOTHER STRIKER OR TWO ASWELL AND SOME 'SQUAD' PLAYERS TO FILL THE BENCH AS THERE IS NO RESERVES TO BORROW FROM THIS YEAR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:31 am

have you heard that fisher is leaving ? why do you want to leave eagle? sounds to me thats hearts are finally falling for bits ....
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:30 am

Thanks for the good comments and wishful thinking of some guests....

Like i keep saying, dont read into too much hype!!! Hearts will play the best they can and no doubt keep preasure on all rivals and up-coming teams!!

Let me reasure you of my team signings...........

R Last
A Trindall
K Atkinson
A Hammersley
A Taylor
M Williams
J Williams
L Fisher
B Teesdale
H Fletcher
M King

i have 6 more players in the pipe line..... so news on this will follow

Boss
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:59 am

eagle has been a massive part of hearts trophie cabinet with his expierience and forming a solid partnership with bell , if the captain decides its time to move on then best of luck to him ! as far as hearts go we will always have a great passion for winning , although players like eagle and vinny will be hard to replace im sure we will come up with another powerfull squad who will be pushing for titles....this is my last season in football and i for 1 of that squad want to finish having played my best football for some time .... roll on september!!!

eagle,vinny,geoff, gary boyd are hearts legends xx
Back to top Go down
chainsaw

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 am

haha, again hearts cant keep a happy squad so they leave , this is the season you struggle to maintain the dominance!
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:58 am

Chainsaw you say "Again" and now our dominance will end first thanks for recognising the dominance we have maintained over the last five years and second if this is not the first time our squad has been unhappy and people left then why will this year be different to any other, believe me that we will have a more than capable squad in place full of a mix of ex seniors and exciting youngsters, our average age has now come down as we only have at present 3 over 30's with the oldest being 32, so believe what you like and laugh all you want and maybe you can pop round mine in may to see what a winners medal looks like I have several from all competitions at our level and several from the highest level of sunday football too and I am not alone in the Hearts squad with this array of medals, if anyone thinks they are better by all means step up to the plate we will be waiting with open arms
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:16 pm

well said bell, we will be there or there abouts with a very good team , do your talking on the pitch, do you want us to do bad so you have a chance of winning a trophy?
Back to top Go down
chainsaw

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:46 pm

no, i hope you end up second only just though so the arrogance of some of your better players simmers a bit, why do your players always boast about what they have won, if they were that good they again wouldnt be in this divison, its the arrogance that let you boys down !!!
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:18 pm

any players in particular? Me perhaps? If so then i have nothing to prove to anyone i have played anglian com premier and have marked the majority of the top strikers in this town in sunday football where if you'll forgive me i have won absolutely everything on offer so i don't need to play higher to prove myself i need to play a local game of football with my friends and then go home to my kids, i may be arrogant or just confident either way i can back up my mouth and if i'm beaten i'm the first to offer congratulations
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Chainsaw.......

It is not arrogance that we promote, we are fed up with all the crap you lot try to throw at us.....! We have had the bulk of this team for years some for 14/15 years... they stay because of friendship and loyalty, they play because they want to... they know they could go higher but if they wish to just enjoy the game and not try for more then just let them be.... the funny thing is we were never that good, we were just going out each week playing, getting stuffed and then out on the pop on a saturday night.... no one cared about us then..... Now because we have won a few trophies you cant stop worrying about us.....

lets recap, we signed R Last, D Boyd and G Boyd to add to the team we had in place....(Micki, Fisher, Bell, Jonny, Rob, Jermain, Day and Dasher etc) that was all .... then we had belief, Motivation and commitment.... a 100% season in the league and a Junior Cup to boot... we then had to work harder the following season to prove it was no fluke, we won the league and local cup plus the shield .... each year there after we had to keep on going, we were lucky to keep the team together , well mostly however some players retired others came and went !!!! so when you all start to say players are going , the Hearts are falling apart, think back.... we came from nothing and we can go back to nothing ... we play the game for what it is , for the love of it .... say what you want, do what you want but you will never ever ruin the team spirit however weak or bad you think it is..... We are The Hearts of Oak, in name and spirit... so if our riegn at the top is over then so be it.... The Burnt hill manager once said to me, as long as im manager of hearts they would win fuck all, i think that i have proved him wrong so im happy and no one can take that away from me , ever !!!

For the players departing, we will miss you, D Boyd, a legend.... V Terry also a massive loss..... G Boyd, one of the best defenders i had the pleasure to manage, G Humphrey, an energetic player.... L Fallaize... a let down.... but i guess good luck!! J Boyce.... see you November !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Bell I love you .... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

PostSubject: Response to Boss   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 am

I think Boss has just settled these arguments... with a manager who has his football club in his heart as Boss's statement suggests no matter who leaves or who goes the team will play for him and in turn play for each other.

You dont have to have the best 14 players in the league, all you need is 14 decent players who respect the manger and share his passion for the football club. Honours will follow this comittement and teams will find it very hard to break this barrier down.

No doubt it helps also when players are friends off the pitch such as Hearts have and from experience Wrentham have. I always play with this passion, I hate losing, play to win every game and add in a laugh or two along the way.

We had this at Kirkley, Hearts have it, Wrentham have it and no doubt Norton have it too.

In reflection break Boss down and Hearts will crumble. Players coming and going is merely another way of building.
Back to top Go down
dazhit

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 pm

i think its a bit sad, has no one got better things to do all i can say is that hearts will still be the team to beat (followed by fc hearts) all the years i played for hearts the same old thing happens every year. so what ever you may think they will have a very good side and set the standard in this league. as for players leaving so be it wish them well and move on. and on that note all the very best for the start of the season.

cheers hitchy
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:37 am

well said master, it is same every year, i dont think people are that silly to believe we wont be that strong.! its good to see fc hearts pushing on in recruiting new players etc, hopefully you can very well too. do you have any friendlies lined up? will you be donning the big captains armband?
Back to top Go down
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:40 am

I find this hilarious. Hearts are and will be a very good team and I am proud to have been part of the winning past. However what amazes me is its the same shit just different day and different season. Other teams are catching as the league has not been a total domination by hearts and long may this continue to keep it competitive. Why do people bitch on like a load of old women. You have to give it to bobby he has taken the team and with the players made it what it is and put them in good stead for the future. He may not have the best man management skills in the world infact does he have any following the comment about Luke. However cut him in half and he would say hearts of oak. I do believe that there is arrogance in the team but there is also quality. There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence but its the same shit really just one pisses people off. Anyway its past my bedtime so in conclusion good luck to all the teams that post I hope you all beat each other and not all the trophies are one by the same team. If you all play football as well as you bitch and slag each other off then Man U Chelsea and Arsenal need to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Jo Guest

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:16 am

well said nobody!

boss is a first class muppet! i mean look at him in that picture! does he think he is sir alex?

more like sir jimmy saville Laughing
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 am

Jo Guest......

oh my god is that all you can do, now then now then , hide behind the internet, try and make fun of me.... well lets see, er im short dark, slit eyed, over wieght crap at football, cant keep a girl friend and old....!!! i run a pub team because i cant do any better at a higher level and i offend most peoplewith my arrogance.....!!!!

lol!

bob can fix it for you..... and you and you!!! bab ba baar.... !!!!

one more point, the L Fallaize comment was harsh but fair, honesty from players to manager and visa versa should be equal... no one likes to be messed around, i can understand deep down why L Fallaize wants to play for AFC Hearts i just wanted a straight answer and not find out through the grape vine or internet...
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:56 am

dont let outsiders offend you boss , they only want to derail your attention, just keep focussing on keeping the best team in the league at the top. you have been the best manager in the league obviously as you have won every single trophy on offer including doubles and trebles, also going threw a season winning every single match . you must do something right.... although there is speculation on leavers and comings the hearts still have best keeper, midfield with jonny 1 of the best forwards and bell the king, so chin up these boys will do it for hearts and bring even more silverware back home. when you think that a small pub team has won league and cups including county cups the club and players have a right to be slightly arrogant.... im not licking butt just stating the obvious. ifwe do however end up winning nothing 1 season that will be because a other team was better than in that competetion and we will except defeat like we did when we gave kirkley and norton credit for beating us last season - who does like losing anyway!

good luck to all as its going to be another close and good season.
Back to top Go down
dazhit

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:02 am

it seems SAD that all this crap has to go on this web site other team's must be having a good laugh at you all. you are all making yourselfs look like dicks. there is a time and a place for everything. people need to regain some self respect be open and identify yourself's hiding behind as a guest or made up name makes you a coward that's all.

cheers hitchy
Back to top Go down
boyd3

boyd3

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:41 pm

people will always have a pop at the successful sides, so don't read to much into the comments, i wouldn't have thought bobby will be losing to much sleep over Jo's post, i would guess its down to jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: transfer talk   transfer talk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

transfer talk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next