Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kirkleyA/reserves

Go down 
+3
shippo
dazhit
the general
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the general

the general

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:56 pm

i have heard threw the grapevine that the A team will be strenghened by a few reserves tomorrow as they look to gain silverware.... we have to play our game at a high tempo and im certain they will be more worried about our players, lets put in a big performance and take a big step to what we want to achieve ,its not going to be easy but they are strenghening to play us that is a massive compliment to hearts of oak
Back to top Go down
dazhit

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 3:19 pm

whats the team for the big game micki.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:55 pm

that would be more than my skin is worth to put that on here!!!! really looking forward to the game though
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:52 am

today was about our will to win , how many sides will be 2 - 0 down to that strenghened side and come back like we did, it was not pretty for 80 mins but cup games is about getting threw to next round

for me i thought fishers goal changed game, for us and them as they seemed to look really nervous ! as for players boyd and bell again were good, barry worked and hassled there middle well and the strengh of jonny was a problem all day and it was that what won us the game winning the penalty...

waveney in the semis , another tough game which we will have to be up for
Back to top Go down
shippo

shippo

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Who did kirkley add to strengthen their side?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrenthamfc2008.proboards98.com
the general

the general

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:12 am

they had someone called PEACHY, a ginger lad up front who has featured in the first team and was a handful, greenlees played and another winger and midfielder i think ... have not got a clue who they are as all young

Peachy has hair like leo sayer though ... the worst mullet in history
Back to top Go down
normo

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:43 pm

why can you not be honest with yourselves and give us credit where credit is due.
firstly get your fact"s straight - we did not put any reserve players in at all apart from 1 who just came back from a 5 week suspension and 2 weeks injury,so that does not really class ham as a reserve player really does it.
13 of our 16 players are under 20-8 of which where my youth team- which if you didn"t know also played 120 min on thurs night for the youth team in cup.
it was not all one sided and i donot think you played us off the parkat all:
just because you won -dont think that you where the better team " NORMO"
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:06 pm

in the write i put you started brightly, scored, had a disallowed goal, hit bar ,missed a sitter so i cant see how i put that we out played you? i put that after we scored we got into the game and in extra time we deserved to win and pushed for the win

when we scored our first goal all your players heads dropped and when we equalised at end we were on top

as for your team whoever played and i dont no any of them , i thought you were really good and matched or bettered us for spells in the game , but you have to accept once we got our tails up in extra time we should of scored more and once level deserved to win

we at hearts have nothing but praise for Kirkley a
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:10 pm

Normo, if you read my blurbs, you will see what i wrote... at no point did i say we played you off the park, also i said i was unsure if you had brought in any players.. however the team that faced us this week is different to the previous 2 meetings we had...

as for respect or credit i believe we show both .... and for the better team.. well if it was kirkley A then thats your opinion and thats fine by me....!

there is one thing tho, why is it we get no credit for the way we recover from two goals down to win ?? i dont ask for it i just like to think that its given ...

your young lads are good as you know, so lets hope they get there rewards in the future..

All the best

Bobby
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Normo how can you talk about respect, your centre forward was the most arrogant little pr*ck i've had the misfortune to mark, he put me to shame with his conduct, constantly asking me "Whats the score old man" and then spitting his dummy out and refusing to shake my hand after the game, because he didn't like it when I asked him the score at 4-2, but don't get me wrong the rest of your squad are a credit to you, wish I could say the same of the subs and others on the sideline, who were constantly trying to wind up Jermaine in an attempt to get him sent off, I accept its all part of the game, but don't go whining about respect, respect is earned and that kind of conduct will never earn respect from anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
Physco

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Kirkley A   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:52 am

Bell i did not realise that you had such a great execution of the english language. Well put. I guess that to go 2-0 up and lose 4-2 is a very bitter pill to swallow. And having ginger hair is even more difficult. Any way lads well done to come from 2-0 to win 4-2 its a credit to the team. Long live the fight Hearts of Oak.
Back to top Go down
dazhit

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:47 am

normo you have to give credit when credit is due any team that comes from two goals down with only 10 to play and then win in extra time deserves credit. As for respect all players should observe the decency to shake the hand of another player at the end of every game what goes on in the 90 mins of a game should always stay there.

hearts found them selves in the same situation last year againest there reserves but came out on top. yes normo its not always the best team that wins but its the result that count buy the sounds of it you have a very good side in the making and as far as i have seen the hearts team have respected your team. so keep up the good work you are doing.

cheers hitchy
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Don't assume that i'm thick just because of my neanderthol approach to defending, I learned my trade in the third division as a 14 year old it soon toughens you up, I am actually quite an educated person, but thanks for your kind words mr psycho lol!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:00 pm

to be fair bell son you are really quite bright ,you do look like taylor though! haha
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:02 pm

ok camel twin
Back to top Go down
Physco

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Thick or Not   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:09 am

I did not for one minute assume you are thick. I bet you are brighter than the ginger hair of the bloke you were marking. Who did you play for in the 3rd Division when you were 14. Did you play defence and who were your defensive partners.
Back to top Go down
normo

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:25 am

hello boys ! credit where credit due,well done for coming back from 2-0 down all the best for the rest of the season from all at kirkley A
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:14 pm

I played for the Hearts in Division 3 way back in 1992 at right back originally, before being switched to centre back when John McJimpsey took over from Micky Reilly, I am the clubs longest serving player having played in all but one of the seasons the club has been going, the first one. I had played over 50 games for the club before I even left school and starting mens football at that level certainly makes you grow up fast, but I wouldn't change anything, I have seen the club grow from virtually nothing to become what it is today and the only person still involved with us from when I first started is Barry Rudram, who was there at the start and apart from two short spells away from the club with Corton and Lowestoft Reserves, only playing when Hearts season was over, I have remained loyal for what will be my 16th season this year. Not sure exactly but i'd say around 400 games and about 100 goals, but not sure exactly. Hope this answers your question mr psycho and thanks for asking

lol!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:18 pm

you are the hearts veteran son !!!! mick riley is that the bloke who played in goal for the LOWE A side last year when they were short?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kirkleyA/reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: kirkleyA/reserves   kirkleyA/reserves Empty

Back to top Go down

kirkleyA/reserves
Page 1 of 1