Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sole Bay Reserves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Well the week started well with a strong squad and a good team sellection.... however some last minute plans took starting full back Hammo and winger Taylor away to Newcastle leaving me with only G doyd , D hitcham and L Fallaize on the bench.... late friday Hitcham called off and first thing saturday Boyd had called off also leaving me with just the one sub to travel away to a tough Southwold team......!

with a some what depleted side hearts managed to get there concentration right and continue from last weeks performance, playing good football and working hard for each other.. for once the players didn't worry about scoring early, they took there time and built from the back.

i am pleased with the way we approached the game and the way we handled ourselves throughout. cheers

Well only slightly disappointed with the closing part of the game and the dissent of one player ... he is far better than that and should realise what is more important at the end of the day !!!! Shocked

Keeper

Great when called apon.... Very Happy

Defense

solid performance, but one in particular needs to sort out his passing Laughing

Midfield

Well done to you all, great passing Micki ( about time lol! )

Wingers

cant fault the work rate .... doing all i ask Very Happy

Forwards

again, just great.....! afro

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:46 pm

i agree we played really well saturday and i for enjoyed it again, i think vinny is playing the best i have seen him play for ages but also the camel brother of mine, he seems like a different player of late with some excellent runs and cool finishing and jermaine needs games but is improving every match.....
Back to top Go down
oh so ha

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:51 pm

go to bed mate its getting late sleep tight
Back to top Go down

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 9:58 am

the punishment for disent is to come off thats what happened to me

afro
Back to top Go down

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Decent. What is decent? Did he answer back, or not agree with something somebody said. Players get sent off for decent and are banned for a few weeks. Was or will this player be reprimanded and sent off not to play for a few weeks. Who ever you are you are a naughty boy and decent gets you no where. Only chocolates and flowers along with flattery get you to the top.
Back to top Go down
boyd3

boyd3

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:46 pm

i called off last Saturday, if i know we were short i could have made the game, but was not aware two players had gone away for weekend or that hitchy had called off, well done anyway lads on a convincing win.
Back to top Go down

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:36 am

Is 7-0 against the bottom of the league really a convincing win when the week before you beat better opposition by a bigger margin.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:18 am

well to be fair we could of hit 10, but they are better than carlton rangers and wont finish bottom.... they have 4 or 5 games in hand on the others to
Back to top Go down

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:40 am

So why did you not hit 10 or more? Was it the rotation?
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 pm

no we had goal disallowed and missed a couple of sitters , we would be happy to win 1 - 0 every week and play like we have recently... the only changes to team were at right back and right wing which we changed for people who play normally in that position .... we have tough month coming up so not getting carried away!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 am

I appreciate what you are saying that winning 1-0 is a win but to only beat Sole Bay by 1-0 would have been a disaster.If that would have happened who would have took the can. The team for not playing well or the manager for not motivating.
Back to top Go down

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:55 am

whats the team for this week is there any suprise's is it going to be a happy ship some big calls???? for a big big game good luck anyway.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:27 am

have not got a clue yet the boss Texts team normally on a friday!!! i believe we are at full strengh so should put us in a strong position for the game? who do you have this week?
Back to top Go down
ssr

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:28 am

Can you post team on when you get it will be intresting to see who starts
and who's sub. all the best for the game and i hope you beat them..

score 4-1 to hearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves Empty

Back to top Go down

Sole Bay Reserves
Page 1 of 1