Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

v oxford arms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the general

the general

v oxford arms Empty
PostSubject: v oxford arms   v oxford arms EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:14 am

4 - 0 win , fisher 2 , taylor 1 and jonny 1 ..... really should of been alot more as hearts dominated from start to finish but were wasteful with clear chances , great performance from defence and midfield with the forwards movement pulling oxford all over place ... big games coming up with kirkley , wrentham and waveney res but hearts having a full squad to pick from there should be some tasty matches!
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

v oxford arms Empty
PostSubject: Happy Days   v oxford arms EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 am

Well done on your win against Oxford the league looks good for you so far.

We at Wrentham are high in the sky, hopefully we can make Lowestoft proud and get to Portman road in the final of the Junior Cup this year. After beating Oulton Broad (Ang Comb) and Sudbury Ath (Ang Comb quivelent standard) we have an away draw against Kedington (District League equivelent standard)

Hopefully we can repeat what Hearts have done in the past, wish us luck! cheers
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

v oxford arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: v oxford arms   v oxford arms EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Dale,

Do i take the comments made by you as sacasm or meant from the Heart!!! because i struggle to see why you offer us a compliment then show your results with the ranking of your opponents as if to brag.....

As you recognise though that our fine win at Portman Road a few years ago was a great accomplishment and the fact we never bragged about the success untill the job was done, my advise to you is to step back, realise we are all in the same league playing for fun and a little glory stop bigging yourself up and just enjoy what you have .... we are all set for a fall at some time but remember the greatest glory is not never to fall but to rise each time you do .... now do you have the courage and personality to rise !! because you talk a great game and if your as good as your chat you must be a real threat !!

Lookin back to the later stages of the league last year i believe you were making comments on the standards of this league and why players stayed and played in it.... now it looks like you have been unable to leave it also, so is it because it is harder than you first thought or do you find it easy and just a fun day with friend???

ok on a final note, as i have NEVER been a good footballer and have never had the luxury of playing in finals, i do wish S Holland and Wrentham all the best success in the Suffolk Junior Cup, it is an amazing day out and something to hold in the memory for years to come....

Bobby Beach
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

v oxford arms Empty
PostSubject: ?   v oxford arms EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 pm

Bobby,

Why the defensive reply? Yea I can see what you mean it does look like a premuture boast on our achievemnts but not meant that way.

My post was merely to drum up support

As for the standard of the league, it is better this season, how ever we have not played any of the bottom sides thus far.

Bobby my comments have always been praise for your team and I do enjoy playing with friends at Wrentham.

Ps- at the time of writing my initial post I was excited about our draw...
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

v oxford arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: v oxford arms   v oxford arms EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 am

i do also hope wrentham do well in competetion , i think the question is obviously , shippo is a die hard ipswich fan and would love to play on the turf but would stu being a die hard norwich fan?

as for league , yes we are sitting pretty at moment but back to full strengh for next few tests where hopefully we can retain top spot! i think both teams know how good eachother are but i feel its a game wrentham have to win against us, wew have not hit form yet so the season is a long way to end....... norton will definatley be at top so some very big games to come im sure with some suprises thrown in!!!!

what teams have suprised you then dale this season? i think you can lose 3 games this season and still win league

GOOD LUCK WRENTHAM !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

v oxford arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: v oxford arms   v oxford arms Empty

Back to top Go down

v oxford arms
Page 1 of 1