Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! Empty
PostSubject: CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!   CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 11:09 am

well what can i say .... I had a large squad to choose from, with Fisher, Trindall and Taylor left out i still had a tough job sellecting a side...

I decided that Bell, Boyd and Hammo would suit my back line with speed height and agression, Geoff was a late sellection for Fisher who called off due to illness to play centre mid with Le Compte and Micki who joined him to make the trio, Boyce and Terry added pace to the wings leaving Jonny and Luke to make an impression up top....

i guess after last weeks dire game i was looking to start over, i was looking for bite , effort, determination and commitment....!! i realise that CDS are an up and coming side who have a few tallented players but still we look like we just need to turn up put our shirts on and the opposition just keel over and allow us the points.

to give you a clue i am looking for you to get at players from the first whistle, not allow them time on the ball, close quickerly, smother them!!! we all defend from the front to the back (unless otherwise informed) .... offensively we play at speed , remember the ball moves quicker than the player, so pass and move, dont pass and admire. . get into space and want the ball again, its easy for us if we all look for the ball and not wait, come for the ball not expect it to fall or roll to your feet.... pull the defenders about create space or holes for team mates to take advantage of...

Opinion on :-

Keeper
safe vocal great

Defense

strong organised commited, happy with Bell and Boyd for a change, felt they wanted it

Centre Mid

didn't work with 3 in there, kept ball quite well but no real imagination, creation or cutting edge!! did enough but i expect so much more..

Wingers

played quite well, a couple of good moments but not enough in behind the defense for me , still need more

Forwards

some good running off the ball in stages but not enough in creation of gaps .. need more movement, all game not bits boys!!!

m.o.m A Hammersley didnt put a foot wrong.....!
Back to top Go down
eagle4

PostSubject: Re: CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!   CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 3:34 pm

VERY HONEST SUMMARY AND CORRECT. FROM WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN ABOVE,IT SEEMS YOU WERE NOT TOO HAPPY WITH CERTAIN AREAS,SO WILL THERE BE CHANGES AGAIN THIS WEEK? IT SEEMS YOU WERE HAPPY WITH GK AND DEFENCE BUT THE REST COULD HAVE DONE MORE OR HAVE I NOT READ IT RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!   CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 10:58 am

one thing i will say is some games its not easy to produce the hollywood passes and zidane tricks to make it a perfect performance, so last week in my eyes was brilliant team performance , yes it was basic with simple 5 yard passes to retain ball but we beat a team 4 - 0 with ease, everyone is trying not to put a foot wrong so they get rotated the next game , are people playing under pressure? dont worry about the season we will be where we want to be at the season end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!   CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Captain Boyd..... you did read right, i was happy with players but you know me always want more.... the changes i make this week will relate to everyone again as i want a happy ship and need the confidence to be rebuilt within.....

Note : - When i leave players out now, it may be rotation, performance or if they argue and moan.... no decent in public, so everyone be warned...... !!!

BOSS
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

PostSubject: Re: CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!   CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:13 am

Do you mean DISSENT????
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!   CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:49 am

glad to see someone was aware of my mistake, i rarely make them so please keep up !!!!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!   CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:52 am

how is your foot? will this weeks team be sent out tonight so the chosen people can breathe easily? lol! anyone notice john on the emoticons.... afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!   CDS Waveney, my thoughts !! Empty

Back to top Go down

CDS Waveney, my thoughts !!
Page 1 of 1