Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sole Bay Reserves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Shit!!!!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:59 pm

but you were happy with the 18 goals scored and the 7th clean sheet on the trott?
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 4:54 am

i was happy we eventually found out where the net was and how to string a short pass, i cant take anything else from from such a game.....

I would like to give praise to Sole Bay for there efforts all game, they never gave up they worked hard until the end, a scratch side with less players than us, playing a so called in form team who are at the top of the league. well done and i wish you all the best for your future games...

This for me was the worst display since Oulton Broad, i will put it down to the lack of opposition as far as football goes however, we should still keep the disciplin and shape throughout the game, everyone wanted to score and neglected their duty...!
yesterday was an opportunity to work at set pieces and gain a team performance to take into our next fixtures, i just hope we can get our heads out of our arses for them...
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 1:34 pm

I have to admit we could of been more disiplined as we do have some big games coming from this week , i believe when it comes to the crunch we will raise the bar

you failed to mention JOHNS miss hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhhahahha
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 1:49 pm

18 GOALS IS ONLY AN AVERAGE OF 2 PER CENTRE FORWARD WHICH ISN'T THAT GREAT REALLY AGAINST A GALLANT BUT VERY VERY POOR SIDE, WAS QUITE CLEARLY A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT CAN ANYONE BE HAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY PLAYED, TOO MANY PEOPLE TRYING TO IMPROVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL GOAL TALLY TO EVEN MAKE IT FUN TO PLAY IN, TAKE IT FROM ME IT WAS AWFUL TO WATCH AS I SPENT MOST OF THE GAME WATCHING FROM THE HALF WAY LINE, BIGGEST CREDIT MUST GO TO RICHIE FOR STAYING IN GOAL FOR THE WHOLE GAME AND FREEZING HIS T*TS OFF
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
Boss

Boss

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:57 pm

watch out norton, bell and i have decided on a new formation.... 1 - 0 - 9

This weeks game has shown that we dont need to follow instructions nor do we need a centre midfield or defence..

good plan.....

we will do the same this week to get used to it.......
Back to top Go down
dazhit

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 4:27 pm

keep up the good work mr beach keep taking the stress pill when i saw you saturday you looked to of aged some whot from your photo, are you sure all this football is good for you its ment to make you happy and feel good.
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 5:51 pm

Master, its only been 6 months from the picture.. but yes this football team / club is doing my head in.....!!

Lets see what happens next season, i think things will be very very different..

now it could involve anti wrinkle cream and back to black hair dye...... lol!

Nice to see your all happy....!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:04 am

i thought we kept our shape threw middle of midfield , the main problem was we didnt pass when we were in decent positions, bell was the main one back at all times , another reason was the game really was to easy once we settled and grabbed the first goal that can make players not play at thier best...

but after the last few tough fixtures and next tough fixtures coming up people will go back to playing as a team im sure of that
Back to top Go down
dazhit

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:00 am

i would like the chance to be able to use some hair dye.

i picked up that you said things may change next season whats going to be very very different.??????

you need a game on sunday to get the saturday game out of your system hope to see you there this week it's the last game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sole Bay Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sole Bay Reserves   Sole Bay Reserves Empty

Back to top Go down

Sole Bay Reserves
Page 1 of 1