Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hearts Vs Spexhall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

Hearts Vs Spexhall Empty
PostSubject: Hearts Vs Spexhall   Hearts Vs Spexhall EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:47 pm

Hmmm how do i start this one!!!

Well i guess it was to be expected, another defensive desplay by our opposition!! some teams feel they have discovered a way to spoil our momentum, like previous seasons we adopt a formation and its up to the opponants to counter act it ...!

each week we get tested, some say this league is weak and not all that ... i disagree!! each season proves to be challenging....!

So as i was saying, a defensive Spexhall, high winds and low sun gave us a testing afternoon.... i felt the football in the first half was non exhistant, this was from both teams.... some opportunities came our way but poor finishing left the half goal-less..

the second half was an improvement but that wouldn't be hard to do !!! a better link up with midfield and strikers helped ...

to be honest i thought spexhall had a fair amount of chances themselves, most were from distance however one fell to pav who forced a remarkable save from Richy ..

Goal Keeper

I cant fault him

Defense

mixed feelings, solid but sometimes lazy ... need to improve on passing ...

Centre Mid

hard to say this week, ok but need more... good in stages..

Wingers

worked hard but no real cutting edge... second half was a bit better

Strikers

nullafied... but at times threatening

M.O.M Vinny

some players let the team down, that didn't help our cause... lets hope they learn the lesson and put the team first.....

Last edited by Boss on Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Hearts Vs Spexhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts Vs Spexhall   Hearts Vs Spexhall EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:30 pm

totally agree, when they man mark you like spexhall did, sometimes its difficlt o find space, but in a way its my fault for not losing him, richards save was save of season , only he would of saved that !!!! its nice though to win like that sometimes as its now all about the 3 points
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

Hearts Vs Spexhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts Vs Spexhall   Hearts Vs Spexhall EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:34 pm

its a team performance micki, not just you.... everyone needs to work a bit harder, they are starting to slacken off. time for another shake up,,,,,
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Hearts Vs Spexhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts Vs Spexhall   Hearts Vs Spexhall EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:56 pm

yeah i no but i put it over as i was disappointed with my personal performance and we play better when we control the midfield, and for first half on saturday we didnt which in my opinion is why it was as it was !!!!
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

Hearts Vs Spexhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts Vs Spexhall   Hearts Vs Spexhall EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:00 pm

we win as a team and we lose as one... our performance is also a team display... so all eleven need to pull together , if you fail to win the midfield then the team around you should help, but its good that you notice your faults .. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hearts Vs Spexhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts Vs Spexhall   Hearts Vs Spexhall Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts Vs Spexhall
Page 1 of 1