Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

divison 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the general

the general

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: divison 1   divison 1 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:06 am

midway through league and played everyone who do you think will go down and finish in top 4?
TOP BOTTOM

HEARTS CORTON
NORTON CARLTON RANGERS
WRENTHAM
KIRKLEY
SPEXHALL

I fancy kirkley to slip a couple of games before end of season and with wrentham strenghening there squad i can see a late surge.At bottom from what i have played against solebay are definatley the strongest out of bottom 3 and with wins against the other 2 down there they should get off bottom
Back to top Go down
sciss11

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: finishing pos   divison 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:34 am

I see Wrentham finishing second behind Norton with Hearts 3rd and Kirkley 4th.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:55 am

sciss 11 is that gowing from wrentham? your comments are welcome son , you would have to win just about every game including norton but good luck but speaking to stuy he says you lot have started to turn corner so younever know
Back to top Go down
sciss11

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Finishing pos   divison 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:11 pm

To be fair there is no reason why we can't win every game until the end of the season. We played Norton and if it wasn't for the fact that we started slowly and a dubious penalty decision we could have quite easily have won that game.

You are correct though it's too late for us to take the title, 3rd will have to do.

And you will be relieved when we beat Norton for ya!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:25 pm

well hopefully you will win every game and that would help us out but its a funny league this year cause spexhall, yourselves, norton, waveney , kirkley A and oxford are all hard to beat so its been interesting!

how did you rate norton when you played them ,as reports said 2 different things in the cup game?
Back to top Go down
sciss11

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Norton   divison 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:42 pm

Norton play well together, they are a good pass and move team and nimble on their feet.

However they do not have any players that stand out, someone who could win them a game with a piece of quality.

Hitting them hard from the start and keeping tight to them makes them beatable.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:50 pm

thats how we some them up, when they beat us although they were very good , we are absolutley turd didnt work hard or play as a team but the one thing we did take from the game was hurt and desire to put it right in the remainder of the season.....

we have a difficult cup match against kirkley in 2 weeks if we get the win we have big chance for both trophies but long way to go yet and no doubt a couple of twists in results among teams
Back to top Go down
SSR

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:55 pm

i played for norton a while ago there team have improved some wot there now much stronger it the middle hard to out play as they proved when they met hearts, very good down the wings. i still think there fav for the top spot.but with hearts having a much better goal diff this could be there down fall.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:15 pm

who are you ssr? they have improved alot over last couple of years and thoroughly deserved to beat us when we played them , but from our point of view we were awful on the day and let ourselves down we will be looking to play alot better when we meet again
Back to top Go down
sciss11

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: ?   divison 1 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:12 pm

Do you think you will lose again this season?
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:09 pm

would like to think not but you cant tell as we have some tough games to come , i dont think we will drop many points though
Back to top Go down
sciss11

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: league   divison 1 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:22 pm

I doubt you will drop many points but the standard of football in this league is very poor. How do you think you would do in division 1 or 2 of the Anglian Comb (ligit question)???
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:38 pm

We would hold our own, if not better. When you consider that myself, lee fisher, micki williams, vinny terry and jonny williams have all enjoyed spells with Lowestoft Reserves, Darren Boyd and Ben le Compte having played Ridgeons League level and Adam Taylor and Andy Hammersley having played for Corton first team the majority of the squad have experience of that level and higher. Also me, fish, micki, jermaine, boydy and chompy have won everything that sunday football has to offer when it was at a much higher standard than the poor state it is in now. This level is pretty poor as there is such a huge gulf between the top teams and the bottom ones as you'd know footballers are generally friendly and stick together most of the time and also with the way Kirkley and Lowestoft are now putting younger players into their reserve and first teams so quickly not many good players are coming into the district league anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
HITCHY

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:22 pm

I agree bell as we have played alot of higher ranked teams than us pre season i can't remember loseing many. so yes we would do well at a higher level. we have some great players com teams would snap up given the chance..
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 1:51 pm

i think we would hold our own, we played beccles caxton off park earlier in season and they are high in anglian comb, obviously the fitness levels would be a bit off because of standard we are at now but as the games go by we would reach the level of fitness needed! like bell said alot of our players have played comb football before and im sure as a team we would still be a tough nut to crack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

divison 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: divison 1   divison 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

divison 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hearts of Oak :: General :: Notleys and Lowestoft district league-
Jump to: