Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Performance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

Team Performance Empty
PostSubject: Team Performance   Team Performance EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 7:45 am

well what can i say. its hard to chop and change to keep squad happy, and as i have tried and tried but with no real success i am beginning to run out of idea's .... its not the same now, we have standards and high expectations to keep and consistancey which i feel we lack.... i know its good to win on a bad performance and people say its a sign of a good team.... i think its either time for me to stick to a regular team and let down some experienced players or take my leave and let a new manager come in with fresh idea's to get the club back in form....

I ask from the start of every game for us to get at the opposition, not allow them time on the ball, close quickly hunt in packs... dont let them settle.... it seems that it goes in one ear and out the other!! i need the team to be a team get behind each other in all they do on the pitch stop blaming the person next to them for errors that are made, begin to realise that what you do will influence others .... encourage your team mates and help them understand what you want ..... forwards blame mid field, mid field blame forwards and defence and the defence blame everyone else.... people should look closely at there own perfomance and stop worryng about others, just think that if you are doing all you can and giving 100% making space , runs, tackles and talking then the players with you should have the same out look .... " lifes battles dont always go to the bigger or stronger but sooner or later the man that wins is the man that thinks he can" its about self belief, dedication and commitment in what you do.....!!

i have been impressed with a few players and there efforts towards games, i have also been dissapointed with others.... i guess i expect to much from everyone, with this being a pub team, perhaps i should treat it like one, the drinking before the saturday game, the staying in the night before, the attitude i have towards team..... perhaps i forget myself that its just FOOTBALL ....!!

]
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

Team Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Performance   Team Performance EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:57 am

very well put , the thing that sticks out for me is play as a team... in every other season if someone makes a mistake everyone encourages them so the player dont feel bad, i hold my hands up and say i could raise my workrate and lower lip and hate being moaned at as it ruins my game. so looking at positives lets get back as a unit encourage everyone when they make a mistake and work hard as a team to reach the level we no we can play at. going back to the moaning i CAN take critism i dont like the way it is put to me .... but from this saturday coming ill be looking to influence a game the way i should be and really havnt been .............................
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

Team Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Performance   Team Performance EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Mick over the last five or six years you have developed yourself a reputation of being one of the top centre midfielders in the district league, with your range of hollywood passes and 30 yard screamers. You have always been great goin forward and never been the best in the opposite direction. You only have one major problem with your game and that is you care too much what people think about you and your ability, if you spend more time thinking about your football and less caring about what people think of you, you will start to reap the benefits. Most players with that winning mentality don't ever sulk when criticised, they will use that criticism to prove people wrong and shove it up their arse, gift wrapped with f**k you wrote on the tag. If you would like to take this as a criticism then my arse is waiting for that package or you could sulk about it, i will never be anyhting but honest with you mick and i'm sorry if this offends lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
the general

the general

Team Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Performance   Team Performance EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 2:08 pm

i do agree , i will get back to how i should be im not far off but need the drive and bit of encouragment to get there, i love playing with the boys because in my eyes from front to back they are the best in the league....... the legend will be back!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Performance   Team Performance Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Performance
Page 1 of 1