Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

v kirkley a

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the general

the general

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:23 am

very hard game anyway but it looks like the kirkley reserves dont have a game , so will be expecting a strenghened side! we have what it takes to still get a result , but we will have to work hard together and worry about our own game and we can get the result we need ......
Back to top Go down
KPFC

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 am

There will be no reserve team players playing for the A team this week, normal squad because on are day we can beat any team in the league as we have prove over the last 2 seasons,
looking forward to a good game as it always is,see you all sat

NORMO
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:46 am

lost 1 - 0, really hearts have only themselves to blame for this defeat as they more than matched the workrate of the young good kirkley side, but wasted excellent opportunitie in the 6 yard box to get something out of match. hitch and kirk gowing both hit the woodwork , kingy had goal bound header of line with keeper beaten and joel had goal ruled out when chompy run into micki and ref deemed it as a foul somehow! snod missed the 2 guilt egde chances in each half ,but fair play to kirkley who once again proved they can beat the big boys and in fairness themselves could of scored a couple more with some quick break aways, at back for kirkley they were very good and held strong for a good win for them . hearts wish the kirkley forward a speedy recovery following a nasty clash with richard last .. points dropped for hearts but with bell fish and ant to boost the squad for arrival of title challenging wrentham next saturday , we will be looking to get back on track but know its going to be tough!!!
Back to top Go down
fred

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm

im looking forward to 2mora,pressure is on for you so called big boys as another loss would blow it wide open again.will you be ready general? will you have the balls for a fight? c u 2mora
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: ?   v kirkley a EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Micki Fred is not me even though he is saying things to try and make you think that... I think Fred is another Wrentham player trying to stir!
Back to top Go down
micki

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:23 am

i have balls son hense i use my name, use your name then we can have it out. most of wrentham side i have respect for as people and players but as a side you have a great chance of winning something , so dont get gobby until you do, fred act like a man not a kid!
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:10 am

Fred ...... check the team sheet and see if you have enough players before you throw in the challenges.... i believe you called off last night due to LACK of players .... see you in the new year !!!
Back to top Go down
Holland

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:59 am

Fred will be nothing to do with Wrentham as all my players who were available new it was off at 6.30 last night. I am gutted we had to call off as we were brilliant the last 2 weeks but due to injuries, sickness and work commitments we were left with 8. so would you of have played us with top players and short of numbers ? I dont think so. Any way it would of been called off due to the whether. So we will now look forward to playing you next year and hopefully it will be a title showdown between the 2 clubs you never know.
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: ?   v kirkley a EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 am

Apologies, all Wrentham players were told the game was off at 6.30pm, Fred posted around 10.30 pm a good 4 hours later. Therefor it may not be a Wrentham player just someone else trying to stir!

Micki solve this problem and make everyone sign in to the site first...??? Arrow
Back to top Go down
shippo

shippo

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:19 pm

Not sure how this is all meant, but before we get into some petty arguement shall i just remind you that you have already cancelled a fixture because of a player shortage and have struggled for a team a couple of times! And like stu says if you were missing players in the same positions who were regulars like ours would you have played the game.On the subject of fred why waste your time replying, the twat probably has nothing to do with either club and is pleasured by the fact you are giving him the time of day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrenthamfc2008.proboards98.com
Boss

Boss

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Shippo, all season we have had no team, this has been well documented since the start, and yes you are correct, i have called off one game this year, in fact i have called off one game in six years....!! in answer to the question from Stu, er i'm not sure if i would have played... however last year i played Norton with no wingers and a depleted squad to choose from..! the result was a 2 - 0 loss.... but with that result we were kicked into shape and never lost another game throughout the season!!

On a quick not, cheers for the support in ruling out the idiots on here, its too easy to asume things, so lets just keep smiling lol!
Back to top Go down
bystande

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:01 am

come on kirkley beat these arrogant idiots again then hopefully they will end with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:35 pm

arrogant idiots !!!!!!!

bystande, you need to read carefully our posts, as we are not that well educated we use small words so you should understand them....

unlucky ..... Hearts of Oak 3 - 1 Kirkley lol!
Back to top Go down
observer

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 pm

It seems to me from this message board that you guys see it as being between yourselves and wrentham for the title, do you believe these are the best two sides in the league? have the likes of norton and spexhall been discarded completely now?
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

to be fair i think there are a few threats left in the league.... Norton Spexhall Potblack wrentham FC Hearts are all in wth a shout ... nothing is won yet and i have never thought otherwise ..... we all know how easily a title can be lost so will only wait and see....

I know every team hates the way we are or think we are arrogant but we play up to teams who try to knock us down ... if we lose the title this year or the cup to a better team then we will be graceful in defeat... but we will play our hearts out in every game and hold our heads high what ever the outcome ....

its a tight league and the standard has improved this year ... and lets not forget we get older too ....

Good luck all ... cheers
Back to top Go down
mickiw

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:56 am

hearts 3 v 1 kirkley ....... bell , kirk and fisher got goals hearts fully deserved , after a hard fought game against a strong kirkley side. hearts started slow and kirkley should have taken an early lead following a free header , hearts dominated afterwards but failed to putchances away until second half , in particular for kirkley king in goal was brilliant saving a number of 1 on 1 s with taylor , the pace and skill of haverson on left was a threat and also le compte and mayhew , but hearts with near full side out worked very hard and now look to have there form back going into a very tough month against the top teams in the league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

v kirkley a Empty
PostSubject: Re: v kirkley a   v kirkley a Empty

Back to top Go down

v kirkley a
Page 1 of 1