Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POT BLACK V HEARTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ROBINHO

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Was todays game as one sided and brutal as pot black's site makes it sound, from what i hear Ant Field could be a bad egg considering all the money he owed to other teams he played for, a decent player if you can keep his mouth shut but thats a big if.
Back to top Go down
Bell6

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:37 am

The report on PB'S site is complete bollocks, they forgot to mention that Jonny Williams had to come off with a nasty gash to his eye after being on the receiving end of an elbow, barry and kingy also being elbowed too, Ant's reaction was due to being headbutted off the ball in front of the ref who chose to laugh it off in ant's face and then wondered why he reacted as he did, carl smith(The Ref apparently) also chose to laugh off two blatant kicks off the ball, with his reaction being "Can't you see the funny side", granted PB played extremely well and deserved their point but it was not our frustration that started the nastiness, it was their sly elbows and kicks, targa was injured in a 50 50 tackle that showed no malice on either players part and i hope he recovers quickly. In my opinion a very good game between two good teams was ruined by the worst refereeing display i have seen in 15 years, he was asked by myself and hitchy to get hold of the game after only ten minutes or someone will end up getting hurt and we were both fobbed off with pathetic excuses and as a result several players on both sides got injured, i personally never want to be on the same pitch as that ref again because attitudes like his lead to serious injuries and it is not the first time he has been like that with us! He was even more biased than Danny Mac's report which takes some doing!
Back to top Go down
boyd3

boyd3

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

bell, i always like to read your comments on this site but you obviously didn't see what happened if you are referring to me when you state your player was head-buttered off the ball, i did react to him raking me down the back of my leg once i'd turned away from him by swearing in his face, as i was pissed off,but he then came forward to make contact with me, and i'm not going to pull away from that situation. i guess you heard his side and you have made your mind up. as for jonny i admitted i caught him and said sorry, as i always will if i have committed any foul.
as for the game itself i loved every minute as this draw felt like a victory to myself.we knew it was going to be hard to compete with the best side in the league but i thought we really deserved our point.
also glad that after such a committed game all players can shake hands.
i respect your opinion but am a bit disappointed with it.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:04 pm

looking back at the match itself, i think pot black worked extremley hard off the ball to close every hearts player down , they battled for every ball and we have to hold our hands up and say we were not at the races at all as a team and that was down to the pot blacks game plan. personally i was awful too, but there is 22 games left , we have to raise our own game and get the buzz back into the matches , play as a team like we have for last 6 years and put alot more effort in , if we do the quality we have will ease us threw! everyone wants to beat the best team and we have to be big enough to live with that , SO LETS PULL THE RIGHT WAY TOGETHER AND SHOW WHY WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
Back to top Go down
barny

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:46 am

well really to be as bad as your saying , down to ten men and still go in front and draw thats a positive? its right what micki has said as soon as you boys get act together you know you will blow ALL the other teams away its early days yet
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:25 am

Well having read the comments made on Pot Blacks Website and the ones ours , i cant remember when i have read such shit..... but never mind....

P.B started strongest : confused with every player fighting like their lives depended on it, and creating several gilt edge chances confused . An early blow saw Simon 'Targa' Durrant taken to Padget. SOON AFTER A SECOND ELBOW TO J WILLIAMS SAW HIM TAKE AN EARLY EXIT DUE TO A LARGE CUT TO HIS EYE... ON STEPED LEE FISHER WHO'S FIRST CONTROBUTION SAW HIM BATTLE HIS WAY THROUGH THE DEFENSE AND FIRE A SHOT WHICH Kev Sherwood kept the visitors in the game with USING Astrong hand following the home sides only real shot on goal confused
DURING THE FIRST HALF MANY STRANGE DECISIONS WERE BEING MADE WHICH LEFT THE HEARTS PLAYERS SHOCKED, SOME OVER ENTHUSIASTIC TACKLES THROWN INTO THE HEARTS PLAYERS THAT SEEMED TO GO UN NOTICED BY THE REFEREE....

With the champs on the ropes confused midway through the second half, frustrations started to boil over with the Hearts tackles getting later and higher HARSH COMMENTS BEING MADE HERE DONT YOU THINK !!!??? WHAT WITH THE WAY YOU ALL CONDUCTED YOURSELVES ...., when Ant Field saw yellow for an off the ball incident quickly followed by a another for a quite insane barrage of abuse at the Referee. THIS RAGE WAS TRIGGERED BY A REACTION FROM GARY BOYD AND THE WAY THE REFEREE SPOKE TO HIM, HOWEVER ANT SHOULD KNOW BETTER !!!

With P.B pushing on for victory, L'Orange were caught napping by a clever quick free kick which saw Rob Cooper find his own net in the skirmish. Initially stunned that there hard work had been in vain, Pot Black's 'all for one, and one for all' mentality led to an extremely brave header by Adam Bird, which saw defence and keeper helpless I AGREE BIRD DONE, WELL BUT A TERRIBLE MISTAKE BY A GREAT KEEPER as the ball found the side netting to the delight of players and the large crowd alike.

With L'Orange desperate to seal a deserved victory, in the end a combination of exhaustion and bad decisions by the home linesman BOBBY BEACH (meant that we'd have to settle for a point... But without doubt the shock waves can be felt in Norton.

IM NOT SURE THAT NORTON WILL READ INTO THIS RESULT AS MUCH AS YOU THINK, ITS THE SECOND GAME IN A LONG SEAON WHICH I THINK HAS THE STRONGEST LEAGUE IN YEARS..... HOW MANY TEAMS DO YOU THINK WILL GO UNBEATEN THIS YEAR?? I THINK THERE ARE 3 OR 4 TEAMS WITH 100% RECORD LEFT... I WILL ADMIT THAT WE DIDNT DESERVE THE VICTORY BUT I AM DAMN SURE POTBLACK DIDN'T, POT BLACK FOUGHT HARD AND WORKED HARDER THAN US BUT FOR CHANCES, I THOUGHT WE HAD THE MORE CLEAR CUT .... AND WE HAD ONLY 2 OR 3 ..... AND AS FOR CHEATING, I HAVE GIVEN MORE GOALS AGAINST US THAN THAT, LAST WEEK I GAVE OXFORD THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT FOR THEM TO TAKE THE SCORE TO 3 1 AT THE BREAK ..... WAVENEY HAVE HAD THE FORTUNE AS HAVE THE FC HEARTS TAKING THEM 4 - 2 AHEAD OF US SO DONT CALL ME A CHEAT ... THERE ARE MANY MANY BAD LINESMEN AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY IT, I HAVE SEEN THEM ..... I CAN THINK OF ONLY ONCE WHEN I FLAGGED LATE AND WASN'T 100% SURE OF THE CHOICE I MADE AND I TOLD GARY BOYD AT THE TIME BECAUSE I FELT SICK AND THOUGHT I COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY, BUT TELL ME HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD VOTE IN FAVOUR OF YOUR OPPONENTS..... HONESTLY .... 50 / 50 ??? .....

ANY MORE COMENTS YOU WISH TO MAKE, I WILL RESPOND .... !!!

Last edited by Boss on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bell06

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 am

Gary if you haven't head butted ant then i apologise totally without question, but it wasn't only ant who told me it was two or three others too and you are correct in saying i didn't see it because I didn't, the first i knew was when ant was sent off, if i had seen the incident i doubt i would have come over to you to check if you were ok while you were on the ground with an injured right foot as i did, but i have always respected you as a totally honest guy who gives his heart and soul for whatever shirt he pulls on and i have never doubted your integrity, so I APOLOGISE TO YOU MATE and no doubt you would defend your team mates as I have tried to, cheers bell
Back to top Go down
bell6

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:52 am

I almost forgot about the hand shake comment too gary and you hit the nail straight on the head, I personally congratulated birdy and told him he deserved his goal for his efforts throughout the game, coming through the heavy knock he took from richy and a quite horrendous tackle from myself he done very well as you all did, well done and good luck for the rest of the season can't wait till next time lol!
Back to top Go down
boyd3

boyd3

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:49 pm

thanks for responding bell, your right in what you say in that players will stick together, and i have no problem with that.
even my brother said he didn't see for sure what happened, and he was stood next to us. it was not exactly a headbutt either more of a coming together of heads, no bang just barely touching. i was wrong to react as i did, but i don't feel responsible for his dismissal. anybody saying i did butt him are totally wrong and i would be keen to hear who it was that said i did, but don't expect you to tell me.
bell, i also know your honest enough to hold up your hand to a bad tackle, i did think hitchys yellow was a bit harsh as he did win the ball cleanly even though his foot was high.
also thanks for coming over i forgot about that, opening my eyes and seeing you with my right boot in your hands ready to twist it 360 degrees Laughing
glad you could shake birdys hand afterwards bearing in mind the tussle you had with him the previous 90 mins. he's a grafter and a bit of a handful, and plays a big role in our team.
i think the write up on our website is a bit tongue in cheek, we were more than happy with a draw for obvious reasons.
just to clear up jonnys cut on his right eye it was a high foot not an elbow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: POT BLACK V HEARTS   POT BLACK V HEARTS Empty

Back to top Go down

POT BLACK V HEARTS
Page 1 of 1