Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

signings

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the general

PostSubject: signings   Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 pm

hearts can announce they have secured the services of attacking left sided player ant fields from oulton broad, he is a quick strong skillful player who has played anglian comb for past few seasons.... hearts are working hard on new players with talks with a few others already started. paul hunter previously from fc hearts, wrentham , gunton and ole frank sundays has also joined to strenghen squad.

watch this space...........................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barny

PostSubject: Re: signings   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 am

2 good younger fitter and quick players , to add to an already good squad you lot will be the team to beat again, who else are you talking too? what areas are you looking at? just seen that hakky is out till xmas <according to norton site> that is a massive boost to hearts as he is by far there best defender , im tipping hearts for title again now.
Back to top Go down
micki

PostSubject: Re: signings   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:09 am

Hearts can now confirm for definate that michael king Will be playing every week , as his work have given him a new rota. kingy will prove to be one of best midfielders in league with his engine and passin, hearts rate kingy very highly!
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

PostSubject: You   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:37 am

So does that mean you have been forced into retirement a year early Micki with King playing every week?
Back to top Go down
micki

PostSubject: Re: signings   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:20 am

no mate that means we have a powerfull midfield, which is probably the best we have had! the kingster will make my game better as he is a great passer of a ball which will give me more time and space.but we have a big squad of midfielders so any could play with ease!
Back to top Go down
jj

PostSubject: Re: signings   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 am

i make reference to your comment of the signing of the "kingster" making the hearts midfield the best ever. So my question is does that mean that prevoius midfielders from last season are surplus to requirements?????????
Back to top Go down
jj

PostSubject: Re: signings   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:46 am

I would actually like to know what the boss thinks of the "kingster". And I would also like to know who is the manager of Hearts of Oak seeing as you have more to say than the Boss??????
Back to top Go down
the general

PostSubject: Re: signings   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:37 pm

so jj you are bored? my comments mean that kingy is a very good footballer who is young and very clever, he will make us better. all of last seasons players will play a big part in this next season.

as for manager , bobby is the boss !

so why not let us no who you are jj? you obviously like it when people bite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
admirer

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:30 am

just a note on this kingy, WHO IS HE? coz no one seems to know.And who has he played for?
Back to top Go down
the general

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:46 am

his name is michael king , he has only been able to play sundays due to work < fleet and oak tavern >
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boss

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:31 am

To all who it may concern

The reason i dont shout from the rooftops nor do i publicize on the web about players is because i dont care what others think about our team. I would rather let you all make your own judgements on a team you think i do or dont have with the expectations of a collaps from us.....

No players are certain to stay, nothing is set in concrete so why boast yet... if we can produce a good season and hopefully win some trphies with the team i have in place i believe the answers to all the nagging questions will be answered.

when the season starts in september against the oxford if you are really that interested in who runs the hearts and what team i will field then come along, its free entertainment !!!

Boss

p.s Thankyou Mick for the running around you have been doing for me, its been a hectic few month for me whilst my daughter was home !!! you are a good assistant !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ego

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:14 am

not sure who the more arrogant is in your profile pic you or mourinho,boss! can't believe you think people care about your club,from what i hear most people can't stand you,you and your friends at norton can barely stop kissing each others arse's!
Back to top Go down
Boss

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:40 pm

Ego, lets get this straight.... like i give a shit what people think about me, i am one of the most disliked people in this town for one reason or another, i think i have enough friends to see me through though!!!! now just to help you out as it seems crystal clear you have no understanding of the previous statements written by others.... so read again or get someone to help you, then take it as you want ..... Arrogance. again that word pops up, i have explained this before so i wont repeat myself again, however i dont believe the post i left earlier had any aarogance at all .... kissing arse???? ER NO..... never have never will.... as for players complimenting other players surely it better than the crap you dish out!!!!

here is an idea for you , why hide behind the net, make yourself known and be a man, grow some balls and just say it how it is! you obviously know me and dislike me.... but to be brought up conversations and discussed now thats going a bit far, cant stand me.... mmmmmm a bit strong....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the general

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:18 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm ego, you have alll the whit. all the district league cares about hearts of oak because if they were not in the league others would have more chance of silverware,thats why we get the comments "try comb try comb" we are a close knit club who threw luck and quality have been successful , our records give us the right to be a little arrogant! however we always respect the teams we play, but we always believe we can win any game of football .dont come on the site slating sir alex please unless you have the nads to give a name, so take your wee pecker and put it in a pencil sharpener ! this season is a new leaf for hearts , we wont be arguing amongst ourselves , we will be enjoying our football and hopefully we can add to our recent success ... as for norton , we have respect for eachother because we have been battling it out for past 3 seasons for 2 pieces of silverware, they have a similar side forming to when hearts started, now they have come stronger and stronger and we appriecate that, nobody likes a winning team/s... would you like us to kiss your arse so you could be in our gang?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barny

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:51 pm

i dont think you boys are arrogant i think you lot are confident! boss is right what he says , why shout about players ? i think egos comments are very harsh as at the end of the day its only a football match!
Back to top Go down
the general

PostSubject: Re: signings   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:32 pm

gareth wright from oxford arms has put pen to paper to bolster the hearts midfield, hearts are also close to finishing the missing link in the jigsaw but will add name once the player has comitted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattk

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:47 pm

I can't get enough of this stuff it's better than neighbours (except Bobby's got a better tan than them pasty Aussies) seriously though you lot should be selling tickets. I think ego's great he just doesn't care who he offends he just speaks his mind and to hell with you all he'll face up to you like a man........ scratch oh wait a minute no he won't because he's like a lot of the other pussies on here and doesn't have the courage to put his name to his comments. Like hearts/don't like hearts, like bobby/don't like bobby at least they are there to be shot at! And whether you think they are arrogant or not, their record speaks for itself. I think Mr Ego is proving the old adage that those who can, do and those who can't.......erm write trash on forums (it's a really old one you may not have heard it before)! I think he's just a sad bitter little man who has probably achieved little in his life so puts others down.
I haven't always seen eye to eye with bobby (mainly because he's only 4ft tall) but at least whatever differences we've had we will do face to Chest!! I donít think you are the most hated man in Lowestoft Bobby (youíre in the top 10) and if you come across arrogant who cares as long as you can back it up. Good luck for the season and be sure if picked in our game I will fight for everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boss

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:55 am

Cheers Matt, however i cant think of a time where we haven't seen eye to chest......!!! i cant believe i'm only in the top ten! oh well lets see what my stats are at the end of my final season in charge. lets hope you are picked against us..... it will be good

Bobby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eagle4

PostSubject: Re: signings   Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:30 pm

YOU ONLY SEEM TO BE SIGNING MIDFIELDERS FROM WHAT I HAVE READ ON HERE OR HAVE YOU HELD SOME NAMES BACK? WILL YOU BE SIGNING ANOTHER KEEPER FOR WHEN THE LOVED UP BIG MAN HAS TO PUT HIS HELMET ON? I THINK YOU SHOULD BRING IN A STRIKER ALSO TO MAKE A BIT OF COMPETITION UP THERE FOR JOHNNY ALTHOUGH I DO THINK THAT IS ADAM TAYLOR'S BEST POSITION SO HE COULD PLAY THERE. SEE YOU ALL SOON,CHEERS EAGLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the general

PostSubject: Re: signings   Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:20 am

we have signed on kingy , garath and ant fields so that gives us options in the middle ,as for the forward line fish, ant and taylor can all play up front , so that will give us plenty of firepower! we have also signed on another player with expierence to help defencivly . But the keeper situation is he will miss 3 saturdays all season , but like last season if he is called to work we have another keeper for cover! we are having a look at another player on sundays friendly at blundeston too .....

when the season starts on the 6th we are hoping to have the 16 man squad we are looking for to challenge again ! fingers crossed though.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattk

PostSubject: Re: signings   Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:23 am

Bobby all I meant is during our kickathons at 5 a side we've occasionally spat our dummies. But no certainly never anything serious. My point was we would say anything we needed to each others face and not hide behind anonymous tags. Cup draw is interesting!!
Ps-Mickey keeps sending me private messages asking me for pictures is this normal?
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sciss

PostSubject: pictures?   Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:46 am

What would you like pictures of Micki the odd one???
Back to top Go down
the general

PostSubject: Re: signings   Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 am

lake district , fireman , ronaldo i dont know ... have you any odd pictures for me sciss?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sciss

PostSubject: odd pictures   Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm sure I have a few Micki, whats ya email address, what tickles ya?
Back to top Go down
cheeky b

PostSubject: Re: signings   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:51 pm

borin website Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: signings   

Back to top Go down

signings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next