Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

presentation night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the general

PostSubject: presentation night   Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:38 am

The end of season awards night saw jonny and bell deservedly win awards for an excellent season, jonny playing a lone striker and scoring a hatfull of goals and bell in being a major part in the 13 clean sheets and making hearts the force they were in final part of season! luke and barry both signed in pre season from lower league teams , luke whacked in 20 odd goals and fitted in side with ease while barry settled well and proved to be a rock in the centre and they to both deserve there awards.. clubman was given to geoff humphries who played in every position without moaning to help .... a great season in the end for hearts who are now adding strengh to last season to push on for more titles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: presentation night   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:35 pm

When you say Barry was a rock in the middle do you mean that he was lifeless and never moved? Only joking Baz well done on a good first year lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.milfhunter.com
BlackanWhite_Hearts

PostSubject: Re: presentation night   Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:38 am

touché Bell touché.............. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eagle4

PostSubject: Re: presentation night   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:50 pm

YES WELL DONE TO ALL AWARD WINNERS THIS SEASON. ITS ONLY A SUGGESTION AND TELL ME TO KOFF IF YOU WISH BUT AS LOTS OF MONEY GO INTO THOSE VERY NICE TROPHIES,PERSONALLY SPEAKING I WOULD MUCH RATHER GET AN AWARD FOR BEING LANDLORD BARRYS 'POTY' RATHER THAN SAY 3RD GOAL 'OTS'.
ITS A TALENTED SQUAD AND EVERY YEAR SOMONE(S) MUST GO HOME DISAPPOINTED THAT ALL THEIR EFFORTS PUT IN WASN'T RECOGNISED WITH A 'POTY' AWARD......I KNOW I DIDN'T HAVE A GREAT SEASON BUT WHEN YOU THINK THAT VINNY,FISHER,TAYLOR, AND HAMMO WHO DID,WENT HOME WITHOUT ONE,THEN BARRYS 'POTY' MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA! CHEERS EAGLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: presentation night   

Back to top Go down

presentation night
Page 1 of 1