Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

manager?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: manager?   Mon May 05, 2008 2:32 pm

what do you do to attract the quality you have playing for you?

how do you rate this years team to the one what won county cup?

where would you like to strenghen during summer?

will any players be leaving what you no of?

any plans to give the reigns to someone else?

why do you love the club as much as you do?

credit were credit is due, you are the most successful manager this league has seen and i hope this continues
Back to top Go down
Boss

PostSubject: Re: manager?   Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 pm

in answer to your questions..............

I would say the quality of players have been here for some time, most are close friends to me others who have joined recently play because of quality football, desire to win and the way we stick together throughout !! oh and cos we win lots lol! !!!

I would say that this years team in my eyes had the potential to win the County Cup, i felt that i had strength in depth but i made some strange choices and failed them early in the year... but a little less experience in team but equal heart..

I think i have enough strength in my team at the moment ( winning local Double) however not to controdict myself i would have 4 places in the squad to fill i.e defence, wings centre mid and forwards... not to improve but add healthy competition!!!

Players leaving ...... YES

MMMMMMMM someone else to run the HEARTS of OAK FC.... do you want the job ???

I love the hearts because of what it stands for.... the fact i have built it up from a average club to a successful Tittle winnig club .... to be part of something that when you put a shirt on you begin to believe that you can do miracles, inspire and overcome all obsticles....

I am only successful because of the players who take the field and give me all they can to make me proud.... born winners who know not how to fail !!! not me .... just them ...

Cheers Boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: manager?   Tue May 06, 2008 11:46 am

Is Guest really Garth Crooks football interviewer extrordinaire??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.milfhunter.com

PostSubject: Re: manager?   Wed May 07, 2008 11:46 am

what do you mean failed the team ? you won a double, 2 league defeats in a season should be expected! its only because hearts never really lose i think why you say it. norton did run you close but i feel you can score against them, thats a major difference between teams , your defence and midfield when under pressure keep shape and are well organised , whereas nortons needs at least 2 more better players in defence to look bit more solid! heres a hard question, how many other league players would you put straight in hearts team?
Back to top Go down
BELL

PostSubject: Re: manager?   Wed May 07, 2008 1:09 pm

There is actually a few players around this league who could make a big impact in this team, remember we signed Taylor and Hammo from a relegated Corton Reserves and Barry Teasdale from a relegated Blundeston, so it doesn't have to be the bigger clubs where we go shopping. I personally think Steve Hak from Norton is the best footballing centre back i've seen at this level, I think the only thing lacking in his game is maybe a bit of aggression and i'd love to spend a season or two playing next to him, although Tom Hudson and Andy Green are both excellent players I wouldn't swap them for Fish or Taylor, but if Fish or Taylor left for any reason then they would slot in our side perfectly. The lad from Spexhall Karl Brennan is an excellent footballer when on his game and could be an excellent partner for Jonny. Djamel Kareche from Kirkley A I thought played particularly well in our meetings this season and I would more than welcome him into our team, Waveney have Shaun Howes, Ray Winney and Scott Jermy who could do a job for any team in this league, so there are several players capable of getting into our side and i'm sure Boss has a few targets in mind for next season and lets not forget that its not just big names that come to us, Andy Hammersley, Adam Taylor and Luke Fallaize all come through from the reserves to play vital roles this season.
Back to top Go down
Boss

PostSubject: Re: manager?   Wed May 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Well thanks Bell for the heads up, however i dont like to name names as poaching isn't a crime lol....

I am happy with what i have at the minute but if i was asked by some keen players for a chance then of cause i would see how they fair, and take it from there ....!! if they can hold there own and make an impact then its upto the players around to fight hard for there places..... no easy rides for a team player who wants trophies at the climax of the season...

Are you a player who is interested? or someone looking for answers ??

Cheers

Boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: manager?   Thu May 08, 2008 10:16 am

yeah im just a poor footballer who wanted to no a couple of things , i have watched hearts a few times and thought that you were awesome! hakky and dj are very good players your right who could play in hearts 11.

hopefully you will stick with a similar side and maintain the winning performances you put in week in week out next season.
Back to top Go down
BELL

PostSubject: Re: manager?   Thu May 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Guest, why so curious? are you involved with a first division side? Sounds to me like you are to also know other players from other teams so well, why not reveal all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: manager?   

Back to top Go down

manager?
Page 1 of 1