Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

carlton rangers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the general

the general

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:41 am

another solid display from back to front , some lovely goals and some excellent misses .... fish ? haha apart from the passing and effort put in i have to say well done to the back 4 and lasty for keeping the ship tight at the back , you dont seem to get the credit what the strikers and midfield get !!!! bell how is your shin pad? chompy that goal what jermaine struck , did it bruise your ass? and geoff and hamo managed to get there passes in the white lines haha so lets get up for friday and finish season on a high!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:13 pm

What is it with the shin pad??? I hit a volley in the top corner, whilst in mid air if it hit my shin pad then i'm just happy i can jump that high you retard Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
the general

the general

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:51 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, WAS IT YOUR BONE THAT CRACKED THEN ?
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:49 pm

No that cracking noise was made by the necks of poor old fish and Taylor as they watched yet another pass sail over their heads courtesy of our midfield all signed from hollywood fc
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:39 am

all my long passes found people feet and our midfield were awesome, its lovely to be able 2 have a passing range , credit wear credit is do though another fair goal against carlton .......... what was it like playing against gengas?
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Despite how it may have looked me and gengis were actually on the same team and not playing AGAINST each other, were you in the Ringer by any chance, I think you would pass for a special olympian!!!!!
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:23 pm

OBVIOUSLY I MEANT WITH JUST A WILLAMS MOMENT
Back to top Go down
Chompy

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:13 am

The goal did go in off of my arse, I was currently looking at the MILF on the sidelines who was shouting abuse at Johnny for the whole second half and from nowhere the ball struck my arse and went in, I thought the MILF was trying to finger me.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:54 am

so remind us chomps , who was the milf ? and what was she saying to the powerhouse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

carlton rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: carlton rangers   carlton rangers Empty

Back to top Go down

carlton rangers
Page 1 of 1