Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

CHAMPIONS............ AGAIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boss

PostSubject: CHAMPIONS............ AGAIN   Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Well boys i must say it was a hard season for us and i believe since the poor performances at the start we have improved with leaps and bounds .......

Each season we start well and at the break we seem to flag and find it hard to regain our rhythm. This year we have shown that we can improve beyond any reasonable doubt....

If you look at our stats of late, you will see the proof is in the pudding.. playing 21 games, 2 losses, no draws scoring 115 goals and conceeding only 13... not forgetting we haven't leaked a goal since december last year (in the league) so this is an outstanding record.

So with 1 more game to play in the league and a Cup final around the corner we have to set our sights on 2 more clean sheats and an impressive double..

Now to this weeks performance, er !!! well i think we looked a bit off at the start but we found our feet during the game...

i was pleased with the way the lads handled the starting line up and the changes during the game, some grown up reactions from all!!!

some impressive performances from Luke, Jonny, Fisher (except his shooting), Bell and Barry ....

I hope that we can raise the bar this week and put out a performance that we can take into the final.. i expect all players to play out of their skins.....!!!

Boss

One more thing, I am proud of you all and couldn't wish for a better team of players.. i realise i am not the best coach nor am i the best when it comes down to one on one management.........!

in my defence i can say i do what i think is best for the team and to get results in our favour!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CHAMPIONS............ AGAIN
Page 1 of 1