Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

veiws on the reserves going up to div 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:55 pm

i totally agree about them 3 players , i have to say in my time in this league i have not seen a better player than lee fisher he does have everything! i have always played with bell (football) and he is just quality and richard , well he is difference betwwen us coming runners up and winners , since he has came here we have won stuff .... best keeper i have played football with and aainst
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Physco

PostSubject: Hearts Reserves   Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:21 am

Lads it has not taken long to get off the subject of the reserves. Can anybody really finish the story that has been started. The attention span appears to be somewhat low and off we go again on another tangent. However great story Mr Boyd. I must say that the conduct and attitude of the current Hearts team can never hold a candle to that of Trowel its a shame we all have to get old. At least you got old and left at the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the general

PostSubject: why did trowel call it a day?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:51 am

what was the reason bahind trowel leaving the league? did they ever talk about a reserve team? did they ever worry about the teams they were up against or did they have a no fear policy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boyd3

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:17 pm

after the last title of the five in a row, which hadn't been done before in all the years this league has been going, a few players said they were calling it a day, most of them were also 35 or over. it was then decided that the best way to finish would be at the top. i played for the trowel for 5 years joining them from corton first team and then going on the final five years they ran, it was then that the veterans team was formed as all players qualified to play it made sense.
we took all games seriously and didn't worry to much about what the opposition would do to us more of what we could do to them.
i never heard of talk of a reserve team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   

Back to top Go down

veiws on the reserves going up to div 1
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3