Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cup run

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mickiwil

cup run Empty
PostSubject: cup run   cup run EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:42 am

big game this week against a team who has nothing to lose, we need to be fully focused and work hard and im sure the result will come..... it will be nice to take part in our fourth final in a row but this time win it.... my prediction will be 3 - 0 to us and norton in next round who we owe of couple of performances too
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 4:41 pm

every game is a cup final in my eyes, no one is to be underestimated..... we as a team do to much of that ... remember we are the team to beat, everyone raises there game.... the underdogs have nothing to loose but everything to gain.... SOMETHING WORTH HAVING IS NEVER EASY TO OBTAIN... YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT .... INCH BY INCH PLAY BY PLAY !!!!!

sleep well boys !!!
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 4:43 pm

SOMEONES BEEN WATCHING COACH CARTER AGAIN
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
the general

the general

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 1:58 pm

son nice to see your humurous comments on our beautiful site, glad to see you were back to best on sat..... i take it your not up for training then? ha whats your views off season then?
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:47 pm

Training is a definate no no, at my time of life I need to be slowing down a bit, besides it might make me sweat. I'm getting tired at the thought of it. Season so far isn't that bad, we lost 3 games (inc. junior cup) to teams who were better than us on the day, I think rotation was a good idea but it is very difficult to rotate fairly and still pick an effective winning side, I think the players who are on form should start and players (no matter what their name is) who are off form and not playing to the usual standard the team expects and that they have set for themselves then they should be benched or rested. Without naming names there are certain players that when they are not in the team it upsets the usual rhythm and flow of our play, any team needs a balance of skill, flair and ability mixed with aggression, determination and hard work. If we all stick to our personal strengths and trust in each and everyone around us in the same shirt then success will come again, not any one person knows best thats why its a team sport!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
boyd3

boyd3

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:32 am

bell, i dont know if you realised but you left out one vital ingredient what all teams need , experience. lol!
Back to top Go down
eagle4

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 pm

IVE PLAYED ALONGSIDE YOU FOR A FEW SEASONS NOW BELL AND ALTHOUGH I KNEW YOU WERE A GREAT DEFENDER ,I NEVER REALISED YOU WERE THAT CLEVER!YOUR ABOVE POST IS SPOT ON.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:00 am

bell is probably the brainiest funniest person in our team by a mile!!!!!!! he is a wealth of knowledge!!!!
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Bell for manager!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

cup run Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup run   cup run EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:18 am

I'm a student of the game thats all