Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A Empty
PostSubject: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Well, as expected kirkley fielded a strong side, im unsure if they strengthen from the reserves or the youth side... however it should make no difference who they put out against us!! we should have the belief that we can beat any team we face , this is not arrogance but confidence!

As Micki has already done the match report i will not need to reiterate it!

I will however say that Kirkley are a very good side and deserve a lot of credit, they fought really hard and played a good game. the victory in the end came because of our consitant disregard of losing...

I have made choices over the season, some have been hard to take by players and some i think have cost me points...! the team selection this week was on the money and the substitutes involvement was very important.....!!! i am proud of all the players for there commitment and desire to overcome the odds!!!

HEARTS of OAK is an apt name for our club..

Well done!!

Boss cheers
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Job done!!!!!! but lets not look past waveney in thinking about a little sweet revenge over Norton, we both have to make the final first and Waveney proved to be a hard nut to crack for us last week
Back to top Go down
http://www.milfhunter.com
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:09 pm

only ever think of the next game, i never get carried away with things.... i will have a good game plan for our up and coming game/s .... !!

one game at a time .... cant wait !
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:16 pm

Same game plan as last week then send me up, I nick a couple, we all go home happy
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:17 pm

i told micki not to tell you .... doh!!
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:20 pm

That like telling a welshman not to violate a wooly hoop
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:23 pm

so it seems... and mothy is on here now so you have given my game plan away ... silly boy jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mothy

PostSubject: Gameplan   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Think both teams no too much about each other by now to worry about game plans.

Still our's is to score more than you!
Back to top Go down
BELL

BELL

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:27 pm

don't worry he would've found out from micki's grapevine which happens to extend to been a whole vineyard, he is the only bloke I know with a friend in every team in the league
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 5:09 pm

cant help being loved, got to keep mothy happy at least , why do you think i get headlines in the journal ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A   Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock Out Cup Quarter Final ....... Kirkley A
Page 1 of 1