Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

cds waveney win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the general

the general

PostSubject: cds waveney win   Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:00 pm

today was a great win , kept a clean sheet and looked solid at back... i thought we had ball for long periods through middle and got our passing game going against a team which to me didnt think they could beat us..luke and jonny worked hard all day as did vinny and jermaine on wings! with fish and ash missing today along with strong bench we had im hoping we can pull eachother to finish line with our team spirit and experience..... hamo was given his chance today by the boss and i thought he took it with two hands, he won all his tackles, played simple and listened to the expierence he was playing alongside ..... its nice to have ben le compte play too ........................sometimes its hard when you have to break threw 2 banks of 4 defenders so we have to keep patient and keep ball until the right pass is on as bobby said if we have ball the other team isnt scoring or trying too.... so lets encourage a little bit more and keep winning
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cds waveney win
Page 1 of 1