Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

v norton away ... abandened

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickiw

v norton away ... abandened Empty
PostSubject: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:59 am

game was 7 mins old when a bad knee injury to norton dangerman Tom Hudson was final action of game , at this point Harri had given Norton an early lead , but for second time this season the game was called off..

Hearts wish Tom a speedy recovery and hopefully see him in action in few weeks .
Back to top Go down
norton f

PostSubject: Re: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:34 am

how is it you can wish tom a speedy recovery, when his injury was the result of yet another wreckless tackle from bell, kinda hypocritical really!! Something needs to be done about bell as it was only a matter of time before he caused a serious injury to someone with his over the top lunge's i'm sure most teams have had a player on the end of one and could probably sympathise with tom
Back to top Go down
hearts o

PostSubject: Re: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 pm

bell is a very strong committed tackler , he would no way go out to deliberatly injure a player.nigel your manager said the ball was there to be won and he did , toms injury was due to landing rather than the tackle, bell is sorry for tom and as a club we do wish tom a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Norton F ......

"Something needs to be done about bell" ???? what does this statement imply !!!

you critisize the taclke he made which was in full view of the referee.. and half the 2 teams playing!! it was jugded to be fair and 50/50 with both players wanting the ball ....

Bell has never pulled out of a tackle ... and never would .... he has had his fair share of knocks along the way but he knows that he gives it out so he expects it back ....

i believe him to be one of the best defenders in the league to this day, and despite what you say there are many teams who would love him along side them doing his job in front of his goal against any opposition !!!!

i know players who's sole intension was to cripple, chop , half or hurt the opposition, some were sent on for such jobs.... these players were in divisions far higher than the district league!!! Bell is not one of those players ....

now getting back to your staement .... over the top lunge!!! not this one, this was low and strong.. get your facts right... he never made contact to tom's knee... the impact on the ground saw to that... and please dont second guess my teams concerns about a fellow footballer, we do care what happens and we do wish him a speedy recovery....

for once , put a name to your assault on my players ... your big enough to come on here and accuse, so be brave and name yourself !!

Bobby Beach .... BOSS
Back to top Go down
neutral

PostSubject: Re: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 pm

to be fair bell's 'temper' is a big part of the reason that he never played at the level he should of done, i'm not trying to knock the lad because i think he is an outstanding centre back but if someone does get his back up he does become slightly uncontrollable and has never had the discipline or the commitment to play at the level his ability deserved, which is a great shame because there are defenders that play for higher level sides with less than half his ability, but without that side to his game he probably wouldn't be as good as he is and i would agree with bobby that everyone would like one of him in there side even if they won't admit it, he may have a reputation but give the lad a break and remember accidents happen
Back to top Go down
lawnmowe

PostSubject: Re: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:16 am

id like to thank bell for his kind tackle on tom , whats all fuss about? ill be mowing the lawn in norton soon and ryan hills will be caught in the blades ...... brum brum here i come brum
Back to top Go down
Lawnmowe

PostSubject: Re: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:47 am

brum brum........don't forget me as well brum brum......I will cut Green down like grass brum brum.....
Back to top Go down
chainsaw

PostSubject: Re: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:43 am

im going to saw threw there whole team , somebody stop me brum brum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: v norton away ... abandened   v norton away ... abandened Empty

Back to top Go down

v norton away ... abandened
Page 1 of 1