Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't worry!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david78b

Don't worry! Empty
PostSubject: Don't worry!   Don't worry! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:15 am

cheers
Jelqing is a technique I heard about to make your penis bigger. I figured that the small penised perverts on this site would be the people to ask. Have any of you tried it and if so does it work?

Try these workouts.
http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/daily_workout.htm
Back to top Go down
bell6

Don't worry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't worry!   Don't worry! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:08 am

what the fuck??? who would research this?? are you inverted, is this a cry for help?? Sleep geek
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

Don't worry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't worry!   Don't worry! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Er this is bosses blurbs not the national help line for losers!!!! if your penis is small TUFF ..... wierdo!!!!
Back to top Go down
spectato

Don't worry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't worry!   Don't worry! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:45 am

do hearts have a manager then ? there is not much blurbs on here this season , i was hoping wrentham were gonna beat the arrogance out of you yesterday but unfortunatly they didnt . lets hope you slip up against norton
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

Don't worry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't worry!   Don't worry! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:32 pm

spectato .............

Its nice to see you wait for my valid and somewhat exciting blurbs ... As a manager of Hearts of Oak i put information on here at my own discretion. the blurbs section is set up for such a time .. !!!

As for calling us arrogant , F**K It ... if we are, live with it!!! we have won the league 4 times (once 100% record and once without losing a game ) The Junior Cup ( only team from this level or town for that matter in 37 years ) Knock out cup 3 times, nusheba shield once, spexhall 5's ... runners up in the league 2 times and runners up in the cup 2 times !!!!

this season will most likely be my last .... Sleep but who knows what the future brings !! So if this is the end then i hope we finish on a high ...

From the start of the season we were written off and were branded a poor and weak side ... since then we have grown in character and strength...! you may want us beaten and potless, but join the Q..... we have been chased for years and we realise sooner or later we will fall ..... but until then .... sit the F**k down shut up and watch ....

To the game against Wrentham, it was a great specticle from the sidelines, a poor start but once again the team showed great character to fight back ... im a proud man and very lucky to have the squad i have !!!

More will follow!!

BOSS

and if the spelling is poor ..... TOUGH!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't worry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't worry!   Don't worry! Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't worry!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hearts of Oak :: General :: Bosses Blurbs-
Jump to: