Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Barsham Away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boss

PostSubject: Barsham Away   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm

A tough game and a boggy pitch .... not the best conditions but a valid performance all the same .

A shaky start to the game for both teams although we should really get to grips from the start and not ease into the game at a leisurely pace ..........

I still think we have a lot more to give in the game and only time will tell, and a few more games to gell this new team and we are there !!!

I am pleased with the new lads and hope they are enjoying the game more than the pre match tunes Moans plays in the car on the way to the game .....

I am happy to say the injury to richy shouldn't keep him out too long, and he only went down because he was tired from the night at work previous to the match .... lol!

With Fisher, Bray, Teasy, Snod already missing then lossing Richy i was greatful for the 8 goals from Kirk 4 , Moans 2, Bell 1, Shep 1....... and i would also like to thank Hammo for taking the place between the sticks and keeping another cleany !!!!

Norton are coming to town this week so lets give them a game to remember and not an early xmas present .... Mad

BOSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Barsham Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hearts of Oak :: General :: Bosses Blurbs-
Jump to: