Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

v spexhall junior cup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the general

the general

v spexhall junior cup Empty
PostSubject: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:25 am

spexhall 1 v 0 hearts , a very depleted hearts team although hitting the woodwork 4 times were beaten by a very good goal from bommel . if hearts were being honest they didnt really perform to their abilitys and hope spexhall continue there performance into the league , spexhall were organised and will soon move up table . Hearts pinned spexhall back all second half but it wasnt to be there day ...... hearts will be looking to improve and bounce back in the league match at sole bay next saturday
Back to top Go down
Sciss

PostSubject: Quiet Site?   v spexhall junior cup EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:07 pm

Quiet site, liven it up...
Back to top Go down
yeah yea

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 pm

make your mind up one week your very depleted another you still have the best squad.who was missing this week the waterboy?
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 pm

no ant taylor garath , we only have a 14 man squad . taylor and ant are 2 of best wingers in league so any club would miss them ! we have more missing this week , but depleted and still top of league! we have some of best players in the division and when everyone is available from next saturday the real hearts will finish the season . yeah yeah use your own name , why be a wimp? and learn how to spell bellend
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

PostSubject: ?   v spexhall junior cup EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:00 am

Bare in mind that Norton, Wrentham, Waveney, Kirkley have some of the best players in the division so its wide open.
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:31 am

im not that niave mate, thats why we all come in top 4 or 5 , we have been at top for 5 years and very confident when it comes to our players ... but the district league could muster a hell of a side
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

PostSubject: ?   v spexhall junior cup EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 pm

Not saying you are Micki, was just making the point that the gap has been closed thats all...
Back to top Go down
legend

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:11 am

how has gap closed? only trophies can prove that, norton and hearts are consistently the top 2 sides in this league, why do you think gap has closed?
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

PostSubject: ?   v spexhall junior cup EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Hit the nail on the head there, Hearts and Norton have always been top 2! Now there are 6 teams in the mix... nuf said
Back to top Go down
bell06

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:05 pm

its ok having 6 teams in the mix but how many of those 6 can maintain the consistency needed to win a league title and then go on to maintain that level of success, people call this a poor standard but i think wrenthams battering of oulton broad proved the standard of this league anybody is beatable on any given day. If any team manages to finish above us they will be champions, last year kirkley a looked like they were gonna run away with the league after beating us and norton in succesive weeks but they dropped silly points and ended up 5th or 6th already wrentham have dropped silly points as have kirkley a, consistency is the key and not msny teams have that capability i'm afraid
Back to top Go down
veteran

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:11 am

i read the comments on here nearly every week and it does make me laugh how people slag off hearts albeit without leaving their names,i know my name isn't on here but i'm not slagging anyone off,thats for u girls.Fact-Hearts are the best team in the league until some other team proves otherwise,not by beating them in 1 game, over the coarse of a season.No i'm not one of their buddies although i have played in the same team as most of these players.Bell is by far the best centre half in the league and could easily have played higher if he he'd wanted to travel,they obviously will miss Darren Boyd but who wouldn't he is still a quality player if not a bit old now.Bobby is the best crosser in the league by far,well in the warm ups anyway.As for Wrentham's original party boy,enough said.Hearts are a good bunch of lads and i enjoyed my time their even if it was a short time.Micky i'm not saying nothing about u cos u need no praising up,how many goals every season from midfield?
Back to top Go down
bell6

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:24 pm

well veteran i'd like to know who you are and thank you for your kind words although darren boyd, steve hak and steve shipley are all quality centre backs and i'm by no means far better than any of those lads but like i said thanks
Back to top Go down
Dale Gow

PostSubject: Veteran   v spexhall junior cup EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Veteran if you read my posts carefully they clearlly are not an attack on Hearts what so ever... so Party Boy as you so put it is now making a point to Bell on the original debate over consistency. Bell Norton lost 5-1 today...
Back to top Go down
bell6

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 am

point proven then again our challengers for our title have showed a lack of consistency and even in this early part of the season are dropping points, suddenly the fact we drew with pot black after having ant field sent off doesn't look such a bad result does it, PB are a very well organised outfit and fight for everything and on the day could've beat us, we expect a few tough games throughout the course of the season and as we have now filled the squad with a bit more quality with some new signings and the returns of adam taylor and lee fisher next week as well as ant field due to return from suspension the season is starting to look a little rosy down at NP1, bear in mind we had bobby playing a whole game on the right wing yesterday in a bare 11 and we still grind out the results, although to be fair bobby acquitted himself very well for an hour before his catalogue of injuries came to the fore, well done bob lol!
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:33 am

Cheers Bell ..... but lets not for get i started the game with a broken toe, cracked ribs and the fitness level or a 60 year old .... !!! still managed to last longer than Belmore !!!! oh and i played infront of Hammo .... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: v spexhall junior cup   v spexhall junior cup Empty

Back to top Go down

v spexhall junior cup
Page 1 of 1