Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Recent games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

The Recent games Empty
PostSubject: The Recent games   The Recent games EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:35 pm

Well sorry for the late posts, i'm a busy man !!!!

Lets have a quick recap, our depleted and lesser team has just about managed to scrape a side to compete for this years football season..... as i have said time and time again, we are here to play and hopefully enjoy football, win lose ar draw if we play our best i will be happy ....

I have read that the teams we play are also depleted , or poor sides or just not gettin the luck!!

so our 1st game we hit double figures against beat the top team this week (Oxford v Blundeston) our 2nd game we drew 1 - 1 with 10 men for half the game remain unbeaten ( pot black v wrentham) then waveney who stated we are the worst team they have seen in the league for years lost there 4th game in 6 !!!! the funniest comments i read other than this one was the report on sole bay res...! who in my eyes played some great football and never gave up ... but apparently they were a poor side !!! they are better than there league position states... and this week we managed a infatic victory over a steady Caxton side ...... which no doubt the journal will say they were poor .... AGAIN .... We are slowly getting there .... roll on november..... LOL

To this weeks game, i was proud of the team spirit and commitment from my players, with Richy, Ash, Taylor and Finch still missin from the side i thought they handled the game well .... !!!

with 3 players still to come in november im sure we will be up the top end of the league table come feb/march ..

Dark horse for the season..... AFC Hearts lol!
Back to top Go down
the rhin

The Recent games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recent games   The Recent games EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:20 am

although you are saying these teams are not as poor as people make out, are these the teams you worry about playing or you whallop everytime you play them ? you have not been tested yet then we will see how good you small squad is !
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

The Recent games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recent games   The Recent games EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:18 pm

well if you had the balls to say who you play for i will make sure we turn you over ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Recent games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recent games   The Recent games Empty

Back to top Go down

The Recent games
Page 1 of 1