Hearts of Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rumours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bystande

rumours Empty
PostSubject: rumours   rumours EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 10:17 am

its funny really, all this talk of hearts folding and not being very strong this season was aload of rubbish . you seem to be letting goals in but scoring loads as normal , why did all rumours start? yes you lost players but surely people can see you still have core of a very good side? it seems that to be champions teams will have to beat hearts again !! are you strenghening in november? will anymore jump ship?
Back to top Go down
the general

the general

rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumours   rumours EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:54 pm

we started the season a bit lazy but in recent weeks we have sorted ourselves out and feel like previous seasons now, i do think this season is the strongest league for a number of seasons and teams will beat eachother! we dont have the biggest squad in the world but we do have quality and expirience which is showing now, in november im sure there will be big additions to bolster the squad.... as for title we are confident but no we have to take each game as it comes...
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumours   rumours EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:43 pm

We were a bit slow at the start and Micki is right, this is a strong league.. with everyone taking points off eachother im sure you can drop 6 points this year and still win the title .... so we will be careful and treat each game like a cup final ...

as for jumpin ships in november, i dont think anyone will leave AFC Hearts although i think Luke would be a good asset to my team ... However I will be making some signings this november, one in the bag with 3 to go at .... cheers
Back to top Go down
the rhin

rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumours   rumours EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:16 am

well i have heard jonny is definatley going to fc hearts in november, will his brother follow ? although your winning at moment the bubble will burst if your only striker leaves. i see it as embarrassing that he wants to play for another team , when hearts are meant to be best side in league. ill go for norton title by end of january beginning feb !!!!
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumours   rumours EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:15 pm

so we are builing a team around jonny !!!! we all here this but we will see what november brings....... !!!

our bubble will burst one day but not just yet ..... keep hoping ...

Pot black for league. jan / feb

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumours   rumours Empty

Back to top Go down

rumours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hearts of Oak :: General :: Hearts of Oak-
Jump to: